The previous event in this congress series, CSEE, was held Virtually on October 18 - 20 2020. Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the congress becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Joel Sebastian for the paper entitled: "Determination of Elastic Parameters due a Dynamic Hertzian Contact "
- Dr. Hasan Tosun for the paper entitled: "Re-evaluation of Large Dams in Van Inner Basin, Turkey "
- Dr. Rajeshwar Goodary for the paper entitled: "Characterization of Ancient Cob Wall of Madagascar for Potential Green and Economical Construction "
- E. Martinez Moreno for the paper entitled: "Verification against Failure by Piping on Retaining Structures Applying the Network Method "
- Dr. Muna Salameh for the paper entitled: "Courtyard Design in Schools and its Influence on Students’ Satisfaction "
- Dr. Sara Sousa for the paper entitled: "Environmental Behavior among Higher Education Students "
- Dr. Soha Elkassas for the paper entitled: "A Hybrid Force/displacement Performance-based Seismic Design Procedure for RC Frames"
- Eskinder Desta Shumuye for the paper entitled: "Mineral Slag used as an Alternative of Cement in Concrete"
- Burak Duran for the paper entitled: "Superelastic Cyclic Properties of Cu-Al-Mn and Ni-Ti Shape Memory Alloys for Seismic Mitigation"
CSEE'20 Conference Proceedings
Proceedings of the 5th World Congress on Civil, Structural, and Environmental Engineering (CSEE'20) are open acess. You can find them in the link below.